Children's MinistryOur Mission:
Making children into Christ-like disciples.
What We’re About:
Children’s Ministry is the foundation for our church’s future. We have the responsibility to nurture, teach and care for our children. The Lord tells us to “Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.” (Proverbs 22:6, NLT). That is what it is all about.
At Woodbridge Church of the Nazarene, we use the following Children’s Ministries to Have Fun Together, Help Others, and Learn the Bible:
- Bible Quizzing
- Sunday School (Infant-5th Grade)
- Worship Nursery Care
- Children’s Worship
- Special Events (Vacation Bible School, Mission Book Pool Party, Christmas Program, etc.)
Come visit us to learn more about Bible Quizzing and Special Events made just for Children!
- Sunday School (infants through 5th grade) – Sundays from 9:30am-10:30am
- Nursery Care (infants/toddlers) for parents attending the weekly Worship service – Sundays from 10:45 am-12:05pm
- Children’s Worship (school age) – Sundays from 10:45 am-12:05pm
If you have any questions about Children’s Ministries, please contact the church office at email@example.com or (703) 670-2252.